If you have ever considered a tulle skirt fort your wedding attire, then I can’t wait for you to see the pictures below!! When I designed my first tulle skirt a few years ago, I never imagined that eventually they would be part of a bridal collection as well, but this bridal tulle skirt is my favorite way to see a tulle skirt worn, (especially when it’s in Paris! Obviously.)
Even if you can’t make it to Paris for your bridal portraits, here’s a couple thoughts on how to style a bridal tulle skirt for yourself!
– Consider adding a silk sash! It elevates the look from tulle-skirt-classic to princess-ballgown-elegance. (Sounds great right?!)
– A floor length tulle skirt is perfect with heels OR flats. (And personally, if it were me, I’d wear mine with a pair of pointy-toe blush ballerina flats!) It’s just as elegant as heels, (sometimes even more so, in my opinion…) and with the length of the skirt, you may not even notice the difference!
– With the right cut of blouse, it looks adorable tucked in OR left out! If the blouse has the right swing to it, and doesn’t extend more than 1″ past the bottom of the skirt waistband, you can absolutely choose to leave it tucked in, or untucked!
– If you’ll be wearing it all day and into the evening, and need to pair it with a lightweight wrap post-dinner, look for a large square silk scarf (a delicate floral print ideally!) that you can fold corner to corner and wrap over your shoulders like a classy shawl.
– Be CAREFUL with the bracelet you choose to wear! If the bracelet has any sharp edges or rough bumps, it may get stuck on a piece of the delicate tulle and cause it to rip… My suggestion would be to go with a strand of pearls, or a fitted smooth cuff, you really can’t go wrong with either!
Stay classy, K
Vendors: Floral Design | A Day In Provence
Photography | Abby Grace Photography
Model | Agathe Andrieux
Bridal Separates Design | Katherine Bignon
Shop the Bridal Tulle Skirt here
To inquire about a silk blouse to pair with your tulle skirt, please leave us a note here and I’ll be in touch with you shortly!
Stay classy, K